Pages

woensdag 16 november 2011

Alpaca wool poncho, 'Andina'

Alpaca wool poncho, 'Andina'NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, searches the world to work directly with the finest artisan designers. Alfredo Falcón knits an elegant brown poncho that is adorned with stylized glyphs reminiscent of Inca artistry. The poncho is knit of quality alpaca wool and features a v-neck that enhances the elegant allure of this fashionable accessory. Artisan Info: "I was born in the capital of Peru on August 7, 1968. When I was but a small child I learned from my parents the best weaving techniques ? like me, they had learned them from their own parents. This makes us a family entirely devoted to the world of textiles, and we have been for generations. "Nowadays I combine weaving by hand and on classic machinery, remaining true to Inca and colonial motifs. I would like for the world to receive through my work high quality products, with modern colors and traditional motifs. I hope you enjoy them! Thank you very much my friends."

Alpaca wool poncho, 'Andina'





IMAGE OF Alpaca wool poncho, 'Andina'

Alpaca wool poncho, 'Andina'

Alpaca wool poncho, 'Andina'


Product Brand :
NOVICA
Product Rating :
Popular Rating :
Reviews Rating :
Customer Rating :

Available : In Stock
Alpaca wool poncho, 'Andina'

See All Of Product Brand : NOVICA


Best 4 Buy Newport Brass Home Garden